We want you to stay healthy during your program, and beyond! Understanding your health insurance plan – who provides it, how you access it, and what it does for you – plays a big part in that.
We strongly urge you to inform yourself now, before your program starts, about the details of your insurance.
If you purchased health insurance through CICD by Intrax, your coverage is provided by Envisage Global Insurance. More details, including health services covered, co-payments, instructions for submitting a medical claim, or a medical provider in your area are provided on the Envisage website.
- Envisage will email you an insurance ID within a week of your check-in.
- Always keep your insurance ID with you. Present the card to the medical provider every time you receive care so they can bill IMG directly.
- Locate an in-network urgent care center or walk-in clinic near your home immediately upon arrival to the US to avoid delays in receiving treatment.
- Unless you are suffering from a life-threatening injury or illness, avoid the Emergency Room. Urgent care centers and walk-in clinics can treat most everyday injuries and illnesses. They will be more convenient and much less expensive.
- If you are suffering from a less serious ailment or are unsure if you should seek medical treatment, use IMG’s Teledoc service for a free medical consultation over the phone.
In case of a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911 from any phone for immediate assistance.