How to Apply for CICD J-1 Visa Sponsorship

We are glad you would like to choose CICD as your Summer Work and Travel program sponsor. Apply for our program and discover what the USA has to offer. We can help you find seasonal employment for up to four (4) months during your school’s summer vacation dates. Enjoy up to thirty (30) days to travel in the USA after a successful end to the working holiday portion of your program.

We look forward to welcoming you to the United States!

How do I get started?

Please use the form below to provide us the necessary information we need. One of us at CICD or from our partner organization in your country will contact you to begin the application process, and will make sure that your application moves forward quickly and smoothly.