Trainee and Internship Programs on the J-1 Visa
CICD looks forward to welcoming you to the USA on the J-1 Trainee or J-1 Intern Visa!
We want to ensure that your proposed internship or training program satisfies both your and your host organization’s expectations of success. As an official U.S. Department of State-designated J-1 Program Sponsor, CICD is authorized to issue you the DS-2019 Form and DS-7002 Form that are necessary for you to apply for the J-1 Training/Internship Visa.
Our Team looks forward to helping you throughout your J-1 Internship or Training Program, from successful start to successful finish.
CICD’s J-1 Internship and J-1 Trainee Sponsorship Includes:
- DS-2019 Form needed to apply for the J-1 Visa
- Live webcam interview with your own assigned CICD program coordinator
- J-1 Internship/Trainee Program information and orientation for you and your Host Organization
- Assisting your Host Organization to develop a qualified training plan fulfilling U.S. Department of State regulations
- Evaluating your relevant previous experience, education, and English skills that would qualify you as a J-1 intern or trainee
- Coordinating contracts for you, your U.S. Host Organization and CICD
- Coordinating your health insurance
- Helping you to prepare for your J-1 Visa interview at the US Embassy
- Correspondence, monitoring and program evaluation throughout your training or internship program
- Advice and support any time for all of CICD’s J-1 Trainees, Interns and their host companies
- 24-hour emergency phone service