This premium real estate brand is excited to have its international presence in Oklahoma City, bringing the firm’s global network and exclusive level of service to residents of the evolving area.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Research the local real estate market to explore trends and identify areas of opportunity.
- Assist in the development of digital marketing materials based on research findings.
- Learn outreach methodologies including lead generation, email marketing and social media management.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Business, Marketing, Communications, Real Estate
- Strong academic background in business, marketing, and/or communications.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and email marketing tools.
- Excellent English speaking ability, passion for the real estate market and a great attitude.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.