An industry leading photo entertainment organization specializing in studio quality imagery and technology.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn how to create and publish content for social media platforms, blogs, and newspapers.
- Learn how to use data analytics for future business decisions and marketing strategies.
- Help plan and organize events.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Degree in related field desired
- Excellent spoken and written business English
- Outstanding communication skills
- Prior experience with social media platforms desired
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.