Fast paced, high volume restaurant environment with a wood-burning oven, working with farm to table ethos using freshest, seasonal ingredients from local farms and purveyors.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn the daily operations of a high volume restaurant culinary kitchen in NYC.
- Hone your skills and creativity while using local, greenmarket fare and unique ingredients.
- Learn farm to table ethos, business ethics, plating techniques, hospitality values.
- Undergraduate Student
- Culinary experience (restaurant/culinary school).
- Interest in high volume NYC culinary kitchen and seasonal farm to table cuisine.
- Open-minded, positive, and eager to learn.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.