“Having the opportunity to work abroad, and moreover in the US is a very great opportunity for my future career.”
A designer of sophisticated ready-to-wear clothing for women.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Learn wholesale line building through research and development, merchandising, customer base and brand knowledge.
- Provide design assistance in the following ways: Assist with creating mood boards, design research, concept creation; Seasonal Print research and development; Hand sketching & Flat Sketching in Adobe Illustrator; Preparing styles for development; Sourcing materials for development & production
- Presentation/Marketing assistance in the following ways: Assist with Line Plan finalization and presentation to market; Lookbook photoshoot assistance; Assist with style production; Assist in model fittings; Cutting samples for development
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Educational background in Fashion Design
- Motivated, positive individual with great attitude
- Passion for design and attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.