“CICD was always there to help me out and assist to solve any problems that I faced.”
To strengthen communities and their economies statewide, this organization offers businesses, entrepreneurs and investors, especially those in rural and under-served communities, an impressive array of consulting and support services. The goal is to make it easy to do business in Washington for both international firms interested in investing or relocating in the state or small businesses wishing to get into exporting or in need of expansion. To that end, this company has a seasoned team of business professionals and adaptive programs and services that help businesses.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Assist with business recruitment related events and programs, including international trade shows.
- Proposal content writing and design (including content creation, editing, and graphic design).
- Company research and economic statistics, particularly using federal or state data portals.
- Marketing communications, including editing, writing, newsletter content, presentations, drafting documents or letters.
- Undergraduate Student
- Possess strong attention to detail and excellent writing, grammar, and spelling.
- Understand basic Office software including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with customer outreach, including creating event invites, sending email or other communications to potential clients/businesses.
- Understand the fundamentals of good graphic design, layout, and how to create informative, concise, and eye-catching documents including one-pagers, presentations, etc.
- Foreign Languages preferred: French, German
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.