This host organization connects New Mexico and the world by engaging and educating people to be responsible global citizens. They educate adults and high school students on pressing global issues and U.S. foreign policy, while also welcoming over 250 international visitors annually through their partnership with the Department of State.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Assist with leading international visitors around northern New Mexico, liaising with local resources
- Assist with communications and marketing efforts
- Assist with the logistics of staging educational events
- Perform research on as-needed topics
- Undergraduate Student
- Good internet research skills.
- Good organizational and logistical skills.
- Must be kind, culturally sensitive, and open-hearted - essential for our international visitors.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.