This host organization consistently provides turnkey solutions for the maritime and stationary power industries. They take pride in their pursuit of engineering excellence and commitment to customer service.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist in preparation of monthly sales analysis reports
- Assist in preparation of company presentations and press releases as well as sales database maintenance
- Market research as needed for new market development
- Assist in creating direct mail and email for campaigns as well as newsletters
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Major in Sales/Marketing or International Business
- Primary study field; Sales and Marketing, or International Business
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites products, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of graphic and website design products such as Photoshop and Dreamweaver advantageous
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.