24-hour Online News Publication
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Learn how to cover different topic areas in news. Learn to develop both research skills and writing styles among other styles of reporting.
- Editorial shifts assisting with site fixes, copy/editing, comment monitoring and social media to gain true insight into the ins and outs of a political news outlet.
- Learn about investigative reporting
- Intern will take part in a political internship focusing on research and journalism.
- 1-3 of work experience in related field
- Undergraduate Student
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledgeable about politics and at least a year of journalism experience
- Experience with wordpress is a plus
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.