Company is a non-profit organization that provides pro bono legal services to low-income residential tenants facing eviction.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Receive training in the eviction process for Washington state, as well as residential landlord-tenant laws.
- Assist in drafting pleadings, writing letters and preparing for hearings.
- Assist attorneys in all aspects of client cases, including interviewing, evaluating, advising, negotiating, and preparing for hearings.
- Undergraduate Student
- Education and/or work experience in law required
- Excellent writing and communication skills
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.