How to Apply for CICD J-1 Visa Sponsorship
Once you have secured a potential internship or training position at a host organization in the U.S. and you can register online with CICD and apply for J-1 Visa sponsorship as an Intern or Trainee.
CICD will provide you and your host organization with a dedicated J-1 Visa Program Coordinator for assistance throughout your entire J-1 Visa application process. If you are accepted to the program and get your visa J-1 Internship/Training program, that same coordinator will stay dedicated to you for the duration of your program.
Follow these Steps to Apply for CICD J-1 Visa sponsorship:
- Complete our online registration form.
- Your CICD Coordinator will promptly email your log-in information so you can download your application materials.
- Please complete and return these documents quickly so that we can review your information as soon as possible.
- Once we receive all qualifying application materials and payment, you will receive an email from your CICD Coordinator describing the steps to complete CICD’s Video Orientation Module. Once you have completed the Module, your CICD coordinator will email you to schedule a web camera interview.
- CICD will perform a final review all of your application information and make a sponsorship decision. If you are approved for sponsorship, we will send you your DS-2019 Form and key additional program and orientation materials.
Your dedicated CICD Coordinator will be your primary contact throughout your application process as well as for your entire J-1 program in the U.S. You should feel free to contact them at any time with any questions or issues that you might have.
Register Online Now