How to Apply for CICD J-1 Visa Sponsorship
Once you have secured a potential internship or training position at a host organization in the U.S. and you can register online with CICD and apply for J-1 Visa sponsorship as an Intern or Trainee.
CICD will provide you and your host organization with a dedicated J-1 Visa Program Coordinator for assistance throughout your entire J-1 Visa application process. If you are accepted to the program and get your visa J-1 Internship/Training program, that same coordinator will stay dedicated to you for the duration of your program.
Follow these Steps to Apply for CICD J-1 Visa sponsorship:
- Complete our online registration form.
- Your CICD Coordinator will promptly email your log-in information so you can download your application materials.
- Please complete and return these documents quickly so that we can review your information as soon as possible.
- Your CICD Coordinator will schedule a web-camera interview with you as soon as we receive all qualifying application materials and payment.
- CICD will perform a final review all of your application information and make a sponsorship decision. If you are approved for sponsorship, we will send you your DS-2019 Form and key additional program and orientation materials.
Your dedicated CICD Coordinator will be your primary contact throughout your application process as well as for your entire J-1 program in the U.S. You should feel free to contact them at any time with any questions or issues that you might have.
Register Online Now