A progressive independent ‘happiness’ school where world languages, values-based education, mindfulness, and student-centered academics infuse every interaction with joy and learning. Through a unique blend of diverse academic paradigms, the school engages students from the very beginning in an innovative environment supported by five Key Pillars: language mastery, leadership, values-based character development, mindfulness, and life skills. The school's curriculum philosophy was developed by a team of seasoned educators to meet the needs and expectations of globally minded families. It's intention is to shape future adults who are not only confident and poised to succeed, but who also have the character and skills needed to make the world a better, kinder and more loving place for all.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Support the teaching by participating in lesson planning and delivery with the guidance and support of a Mentor Teacher.
- Create and implement activities for students to enhance learning.
- Assist teachers with general classroom tasks.
- Assist students in small group instruction.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Studying to become a teacher or recent graduate in Education.
- The teacher assistants should be proficient in one of the following languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or French. The position will require teaching in that language with the guidance of the lead teacher.
- Make use of differentiated instruction techniques.
- Exhibit a growth mindset about teaching practices and work toward professional goals and development
- Teaching experience is a plus but not required.
- Foreign Languages required: Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or French
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.