Language immersion school seeking virtual interns for the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, French, Arabic, and Russian.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Planning and class preparation with teachers.
- Small group instruction via Zoom and other online platforms.
- Assist lead teacher with student assessments.
- Assist with development of teaching resources and materials.
- Undergraduate Student
- Flexibility: able to adapt to timezone differences
- Must be fluent in one of these languages: Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, or French
- Foreign Languages required: Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, or French
CICD's Resume and Career Strategy Course
Included with each CICD Virtual Internship, this course provides you the tools and critical know-how you need to help you land a top international internship position.
Included in the Course:
- One-on-One Resume and Career Strategy Video Consultation
- Resources to help you create an effective resume for the American market
- The Final Product: Your completely updated and polished resume, plus real internship search strategies to help you land your dream internship!
Did you know? Save $100 off a future in-person internship on the J-1 visa through CICD if you participate in a CICD Virtual Internship!
Apply for this Virtual Internship