International foreign language academy located in California, seeking virtual teaching interns for the following languages: Spanish, French and German.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Recording videos of reading or pronunciation practice with vocabulary that could be used asynchronously.
- Leading small groups (4-6 students) on Zoom for reading practice or math practice.
- Finding authentic resources or helping translate English-language resources for the school's curriculum; helping teachers upload/organize those materials.
- Leading small group conversations in the target language.
- Undergraduate Student
- One position available for each of the following languages: Spanish, French and German. The intern must be fluent in one of these languages.
- Flexible: able to adapt to timezone difference.
- Strong interest in learning more about virtual teaching and online learning.
- Foreign Languages required: Spanish, French and German
CICD's Resume and Career Strategy Course
Included with each CICD Virtual Internship, this course provides you the tools and critical know-how you need to help you land a top international internship position.
Included in the Course:
- One-on-One Resume and Career Strategy Video Consultation
- Resources to help you create an effective resume for the American market
- The Final Product: Your completely updated and polished resume, plus real internship search strategies to help you land your dream internship!
Did you know? Save $100 off a future in-person internship on the J-1 visa through CICD if you participate in a CICD Virtual Internship!
Apply for this Virtual Internship