French Immersion elementary school located in Lafayette, Louisiana. The school provides a positive child-centered learning environment in which all students will master basic skills.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Help the lead teacher with the following tasks: locating, developing, translating, and compiling French Language resources about cultural diversity.
- Help create a streamlined program that could easily be integrated In French Language, Arts, Science and Social Studies classes.
- Help put various resources into student friendly, engaging forms.
- Work with the lead teacher to create or translate materials into French that will be shared with the school and parish (e.g. videos, activities, games, art, experiments, writing prompts, etc.).
- Undergraduate Student
- Flexibility (able to adapt to timezone differences)
- Strong interest in learning more about virtual teaching
- Strong command of the French language (both verbal and written)
- Foreign Languages required: French
CICD's Resume and Career Strategy Course
Included with each CICD Virtual Internship, this course provides you the tools and critical know-how you need to help you land a top international internship position.
Included in the Course:
- One-on-One Resume and Career Strategy Video Consultation
- Resources to help you create an effective resume for the American market
- The Final Product: Your completely updated and polished resume, plus real internship search strategies to help you land your dream internship!
Did you know? Save $100 off a future in-person internship on the J-1 visa through CICD if you participate in a CICD Virtual Internship!
Apply for this Virtual Internship