French Immersion elementary school located in Lafayette, Louisiana. The school provides a positive child-centered learning environment in which all students will master basic skills.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn how to make video content for students using manipulative teaching skills. Assist the lead teacher by researching articles and interesting videos about various cultural topics in French.
- Help the lead teacher with video-conferences with parents and individual students.
- Help create games in an interactive notebook for math, French, and social living classes, and participate in video-conferences with parents and students to explain the concepts.
- Work on various teaching projects together with the lead teacher, help create audio and visual content in French that the lead teacher can use in the classroom (e.g. filming a cooking lesson in French, etc.), virtually interact with students in class via online platforms such as Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Undergraduate Student
- Flexibility (able to adapt to timezone differences)
- Strong interest in learning more about virtual teaching
- Strong command of the French language (both verbal and written)
- Foreign Languages required: French
CICD's Resume and Career Strategy Course
Included with each CICD Virtual Internship, this course provides you the tools and critical know-how you need to help you land a top international internship position.
Included in the Course:
- One-on-One Resume and Career Strategy Video Consultation
- Resources to help you create an effective resume for the American market
- The Final Product: Your completely updated and polished resume, plus real internship search strategies to help you land your dream internship!
Did you know? Save $100 off a future in-person internship on the J-1 visa through CICD if you participate in a CICD Virtual Internship!
Apply for this Virtual Internship