Magnet School located in Altadena, California with a French immersion program. The school provides a nurturing, rigorous arts-integrated learning environment where children are taught how to think - not what to think.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Virtually assist the lead teacher by participating in online conversation sessions with the students (via Zoom , Skype, etc.)
- Get virtually involved with various artistic projects within the classroom (art, music, theater, etc.)
- Virtually meet at least twice per week with the lead teacher to go over the different tasks for the week, figure out the schedule, and receive feedback from previous activities
- Learn about classroom management, how to relate to early education and how to teach a class virtually. Learn about the various e-learning tools and software available for teachers
- Undergraduate Student
- Flexibility (able to adapt to timezone differences)
- Strong interest in learning more about virtual teaching
- Strong command of the French language (both verbal and written)
- Foreign Languages required: French
CICD's Resume and Career Strategy Course
Included with each CICD Virtual Internship, this course provides you the tools and critical know-how you need to help you land a top international internship position.
Included in the Course:
- One-on-One Resume and Career Strategy Video Consultation
- Resources to help you create an effective resume for the American market
- The Final Product: Your completely updated and polished resume, plus real internship search strategies to help you land your dream internship!
Did you know? Save $100 off a future in-person internship on the J-1 visa through CICD if you participate in a CICD Virtual Internship!
Apply for this Virtual Internship