Architectural firm focused on design of contemporary residential and small commercial projects and some commercial interiors.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn how to develop design ideas, translate them from 2D to 3D and visualize them using 3D modeling software
- Learn how to integrate the structural, civil and MEP design into the architectural drawings and update them accordingly
- Learn how to work in Revit software and integrate the different models
- Analyze building codes, calculating FAR and setbacks, etc
- Undergraduate Student
- Background in architecture/interior architecture.
- Have some experience with Autocad, Sketchup
CICD's Resume and Career Strategy Course
Included with each CICD Virtual Internship, this course provides you the tools and critical know-how you need to help you land a top international internship position.
Included in the Course:
- One-on-One Resume and Career Strategy Video Consultation
- Resources to help you create an effective resume for the American market
- The Final Product: Your completely updated and polished resume, plus real internship search strategies to help you land your dream internship!
Did you know? Save $100 off a future in-person internship on the J-1 visa through CICD if you participate in a CICD Virtual Internship!
Apply for this Virtual Internship