A private, independent, bilingual school for students from preschool to Grade 8 which uses a dual-language immersion program based on the French Ministry of Education curriculum. The school has given students a bilingual preparatory education since 2005. It offers a multicultural, multi-lingual learning environment where instruction is given in French and English, with an optional third language track in Arabic, Spanish, or Mandarin. The school curricula are based on the guidelines of the French Ministry of Education, and supplemented by the essential elements advanced in American private-school education. By the end of middle school, this dual approach produces academically-adept, bilingual students, proficient in both English and French and a third language.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Lead small group of students in learning activities and workshops; Help create lesson plans with guidance of mentor teacher
- Help facilitate daily activities that are developmentally appropriate; Help create and maintain an environment that is sanitized, clean, organized, and safe for all children; Attend and complete state and school training
- Attend and engage in occasional parent participation events and other events that may be on nights and/or weekends; Communicate with the Lead Teacher regarding all aspects of the children’s care as well as classroom management
- 1-3 of work experience in related field
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree or be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Teaching or Education; Child development, education and/or child psychology courses a plus.
- Be mentally and physically capable of caring for a large group of children
- Foreign Languages required: French (native speaker)
- Foreign Languages preferred: Spanish
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.