An independent primary and elementary school which offers bilingual education within a community-based environment. The program combines strong academic knowledge in both French and English and focuses on problem solving, interdisciplinary studies, and the development of socio-emotional competencies. The school's teachers and students from the Greater Seattle area and the francophile community around the world are united in the belief that learning a foreign language can help children become versatile, independent thinkers. The school's students go on to attend middle school with confidence in both their French and English abilities, and they are ready to contribute as Global Citizens.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Support the teaching of French by participating in lesson planning and delivery with the guidance and support of a Mentor Teacher
- Create and implement activities for students to enhance learning
- Assist teachers with general classroom tasks
- Assist students in small group instruction
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of: Studying to become a teacher
- Be passionate about providing the best education to all children
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Must have the ability to Adjust their teaching style to each child's need
- Foreign Languages required: French
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.