This organization supports French companies to access the US market and local San Diego companies to explore the French and European Market. Their core business is to provide business services such as market research, sourcing, recruitment, and co-working spaces in their new business center to help entrepreneurs and companies start and grow their business.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn to conduct B2B meetings with French customers and local San Diego companies using LinkedIn, email and phone calls
- Assist with organizing trade missions
- Help grow organization's membership network
- 1-3 of work experience in related field
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Bachelors in Business, Marketing, Communications or related
- Comfortable with corporate outreach and phone calls
- Must enjoy small, start-up like operational environment
- Team player with a friendly and dynamic personality- trustworthy and honest
- Foreign Languages required: English
- Foreign Languages preferred: French
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.