Committed to providing its clients unique designs and impeccable service, this interior design firm specializes in residential and commercial projects.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist the Principal designer with design projects from preliminary design, to design development and rendering photorealistic examples to present to clients
- Develop computer skills by learning how to input design specifications into computer-aided drafting software like AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Sketchup
- Learn to present design projects to future clients by assisting the Principal designer with different design presentations, spanning from office spaces to commercial projects
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Design
- Skilled in Autocad, Sketchup, Revit and Photoshop
- Proficient English for presentations
- Passion for interior design and excellent customer service values
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.