This host company manages a portfolio of companies and investments in real estate and the consumer goods industry in Nevada and other states. This is a dynamic environment with lots of learning and personal growth opportunities. The right candidate will develop an understanding of various sectors of the business.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist in planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of businesses to ensure smooth progress
- Learn to manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Understand the preparation and review of financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Learn to develop and maintain relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- 1-3 of work experience in related field
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of: Project Management/ Business Management
- Extreme attention to details
- Ability to think and plan ahead
- Creative/Problem Solving
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to new situations
- Foreign Languages required: English
- Foreign Languages preferred: Spanish
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.