This Christian faith-based host company specializes in all aspects of the audiovisual world, such as consultation, design, installation, and more, and is recognized by the accomplishments of state-of-the-art audiovisual systems in many community sectors including, but not limited to, churches, theaters, conference rooms, schools, and concert halls.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn to monitor and maintain database, computer systems, and all other network organization systems.
- Learn device installation, configuration, programming of devices/equipment, and hardware diagnosis.
- Learn to troubleshoot technical software and application problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of: Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications engineering
- Programming- Required: C++ ; Preferred: C, SQL, Python Graphic & Design- Required- AutoCAD ; Preferred: Photoshop
- Network Management & Data Transmission- Required: DNS,LAN,Router Set-up,TCP/IP,WAN,WAP,Wifi Network Set up ; Preferred: network design, Network security, UMST/GSM Network Management, VoIP or IP Telephony
- Databases- Preferred: Data Administration, Data Management, Microsoft SQL Server
- Comfort and familiarity with Christian beliefs.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.