"CICD was very friendly and helped me with any question I had."
Company has developed an application experience fabric that gives enterprises and service providers a centralized, interconnected overlay that simplifies how to optimize, analyze and secure apps across any mix of environments.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist with regional marketing activities including but not limited to trade show planning, logistics, shipping, event follow up, etc.
- Help with other sales and marketing activities and events such as case studies, webinars and lunch and learns.
- Assist with marketing planning, budgeting and reporting including the creation and updating of various excel files.
- Provide support for email and nurture campaigns using Marketo by creating email programs, writing content, running reports, uploading lead lists, etc.
- 1-3 of work experience in related field
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of: Post Graduate Marketing Student with one year of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing major preferred)
- One year relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM (e.g.: Salesforce) or Marketing Automation Software (e.g.: Marketo) preferred
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.