"CICD was very friendly and helped me with any question I had."
An award-winning non-profit theatre, educational institution and community center.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Gain practical experience in all aspects of non-profit business management.
- Receive advanced training in key areas such as: Management/Administration, Human Resources/Recruitment, Operations/Space Management, IT & Office Automation, Marketing/Sales, and Finances/Accounting/Fundraising, Graphic Design/Website Maintenance, and Video Production
- Train closely with senior staff in administering and producing company's award-winning community programs that serve at-risk youth and creative classes and workshops for professional and beginning actors
- Master's Degree
- Have had at least one prior job or internship experience
- Excellent written and spoken business English
- Professional experience writing emails
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.