Inspired by the rich food traditions and indigenous ingredients of its location, this restaurant offers a dining experience in a category all its own. The restaurant's chefs use long forgotten and unique ingredients, along with others sourced from local growers, ranchers and its own kitchen garden, to provide a fresh take on the cuisine of the desert Southwest.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Participate in a 12 month culinary program with 3 functional rotations
- Train alongside chefs through different rotations, assist in various kitchen tasks.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: 2nd- year student and above preferred
- Previous culinary experience in fast-paced restaurant/ culinary setting.
- Team player, go-getter. Must be able to train in a fast moving kitchen.
- Culinary school experience required.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.