Architecture firm specializing in urban, rural, and natural concepts.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Become familiar with the firm's methods and design sensibility by collaborating on projects of various scale and stages of completion
- Knowledge of CAD programs, drawing, and 3D rendering
- Technical design skills based on project type
- Undergraduate Student
- Detail oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.