A theater company facilitating programming that addresses human rights issues and promotes the value of the arts.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist with operations in non-profit theater management including fund development and grant writing
- Help identify and maintain global partnerships
- Use non-profit advocacy tools to make a long term impact
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong interest in global humanitarian efforts
- Experience with grant writing desired but not required
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.