An experienced and committed masonry restoration firm, specializing in evaluation and restoration of commercial, residential, and institutional buildings.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Evaluation of masonry materials: Introduction and evaluation of a variety of restoration materials including plaster, renders, terra cotta, natural stone, cast stone, brick and architectural concrete.
- Materials Testing and Matching: Learn how to prepare field report based on condition assessment of preservation of historic structures and how to write proposal.
- Laboratory Testing: Laboratory analysis and evaluation for a variety of masonry materials.
- Material Production/Installation: Learn how to produce and correctly install replacement and repair materials and how to install field Mock-up's.
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of: Degree in related field desired
- Previous knowledge in masonry materials
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organizational skills
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.