A company specializing in customized and large-scale AAV (adeno-associated virus) production.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn skills in gene cloning, recombinant baculovirus generation and AAV vector production
- Help run assays to verify quality and quantity
- Assist with performing research experiments to improve the production system
- Utilize strong organizational skills for research-oriented record-keeping and GLP documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of: Degree in Biological Sciences
- Excellent project and time management abilities, as well as strong follow-through skills
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Significant experience using computers and software programs such as MS Office Suite
- Full of energy to troubleshoot challenging situations
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.