An independent record label representing a spectrum of different artists.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist with day-to-day operations for an independent record label
- Technical training related to marketing and distribution
- Promotional training, including creating html newsletters, creating promotion ideas/materials, adding new releases
- Undergraduate Student
- Strong interest in music/record production/music sales or distribution field
- Excellent communication skills
- Artistic creativity
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.