A full-service creative agency that emphasizes strategic thinking and artful expressions.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Shadow Senior Art Director to ensure imagery and graphics are being used according to brand vision of company and the client.
- Train on layout for books, print ads, catalogs, digital, presentations, etc.
- Participate and facilitate projects from conception, design and through production.
- Support the art department as a team player in all initiatives and assist other teams as needed.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Pursuing degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, or relevant field.
- Past experience in fashion, studio coordination, advertising.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Basic understanding of print and web production.
- Excellent organization and communication skills; up to date on social and digital communications, platforms, and software.
- Preferred background in art, design or digital design education, and experience with Adobe InDesign or Keynote.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.