A leading publicity and marketing firm specializing in indie music.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn the skills and tools used to build up press coverage and exposure techniques for brands.
- Learn advanced research skills in major music publications, magazines, blogs, and playlists.
- Opportunity to complete a Public Relations related passion project guided by experienced professionals in the field.
- Undergraduate Student
- Experience and interest in Public Relations research
- Excellent time management
- Eager to learn
- Detail oriented
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.