A small dynamic structural engineering and construction firm.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Gain experience with structural design of a multitude of structures including residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Gain knowledge of US, California and local design codes, apply code requirements to real projects, familiarize with local construction techniques particularly related to seismic design.
- Gain skills in design softwares such as RISA, Retain Pro, Enercal
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Degree in related field required
- Be a fast learner and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.