A highly performing network of 5 charter schools, serving underprivileged communities in Arizona. In operation for 18 years and focused on the belief that every child can be successful given the right help and guidance, the majority of this charter school network's students come from low income families.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Teach mathematics to grade 5 through 8 students using direct instruction.
- Use data from various assessment design intervention programs to fill gaps in students' education.
- Sponsor two mathematics competitions.
- Compile daily lesson plans and create weekly assessments.
- 2 of work experience in related field
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record teaching mathematics to middle school students. Be currently employed as a middle school math teacher outside the US.
- Ability to maintain an orderly classroom.
- Ability to meet various administrative requirements such as timely submission of grades, proper attendance tracking, timely data analysis, etc.
- Foreign Languages required: N/A
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.