An independent charter school focused on multi-sensory learning. World language classes are held daily for all students.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist with classroom teaching (learning/assisting the main Spanish teacher). Help teach about culture.
- Assist with teaching small groups in the classroom
- Make use of differentiated instruction techniques.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Must be fluent in Spanish
- Must have a high level of professionalism and experience working in schools.
- Must be currently enrolled in a teaching program outside of the United States
- Must have professional goals of teaching language (English or Spanish)
- Foreign Languages required: Spanish
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.