Public Relations and Media Firm
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist in visually representing both clients and the company's identity online.
- Assist with many marketing channels and benefit from the guidance of top-tier marketers, building a portfolio of polished work.
- Projects include music festivals around the world and top level brands.
- Help to develop interactive client reports, asset pages, and proposals and deliver cutting edge graphics for internal projects.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Fine Arts of related field
- Ability to understand and internalize visual brands and translate this understanding into creativity that can communicate brand positioning
- Graphic / web design experience with knowledge of the Adobe Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Lightning quick computer skills (Keynote, MS Office, Google Docs, Macs a plus)
- Foreign Languages preferred: Multilingual
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.