“Having the opportunity to work abroad, and moreover in the US is a very great opportunity for my future career.”
Let CICD find you an incredible hotel management opportunity through our network of high-end hotels and resorts. Locations include Florida, Georgia, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arkansas, Arizona, Pennsylvania and more!
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Develop coaching skills and employee relations skills. Learn to make recommendations and follow through on disciplinary actions for assigned staff. Learn to maintain a high level of team member morale and accountability. Acquire supervisory skills and responsibilities.
- Learn to train new staff on procedures and achieve department standards. Assist in the review and analyze operational success rate of the department and utilize this information to identify any needed action to reach the objectives.
- Understand budgets, basic accounting for the property, and finance.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Academic or Professional Experience in Hospitality/Hotel Management
- Academic or professional experience in Hospitality/Hotel Management..
- Excellent communication, able to function under pressure.
- High attention to detail and focused on customer service.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.