Let CICD find you the perfect culinary opportunity through our network of high-end hotels and restaurants. Locations include Florida, Georgia, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arkansas, Arizona, Pennsylvania and more!
Position Duties and Activities:
- Train in a dynamic, fast paced, energetic, open kitchen with a daily-changing, fine-dining menu. Learn proper knife skills and basic culinary techniques while observing and participating in the dinner service.
- Build on knife skills and develop proper techniques related to food preparation and timing. Develop an understanding of opening and closing stations and how to properly store food at the end of each shift.
- Learn reading and processing hot line tickets, train with expediters to address timing issues, develop awareness of main course and recipe precision.
- Learn the qualities of an experienced lead line cook and have the ability to plate multiple plates at once under pressure while keeping within food quality standards, portion control and aesthetics.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Academic or Professional Experience in Culinary Arts
- Academic or professional experience in the Culinary Arts.
- Excellent communication, able to function under pressure.
- A passion for food and eye for quality.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.