Golf course network comprised of more than 30 premier private, resort, and daily fee golf properties designed by some of golf's most elite architects. This program takes place at two different courses: Boston, Massachusetts and Jacksonville, Florida.
Position Duties and Activities:
- By training at two locations, the trainee will experience both cool season and warm season golf course operations.
- The trainee will learn irrigation management - soil moisture monitoring, hand watering, syringing, scheduling, repair and maintenance of irrigation systems
- The trainee will learn integrated pest management - disease and pest scouting, data collection, application procedures
- The trainee will assist with tournament preparations - marking the course, development of detailed maintenance and staffing plans and development of contingency maintenance plans.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Horticulture, Golf Course Management, Sports Studies, Turfgrass Management or Related Field
- Must have professional experience on a golf course.
- Must have a passion for watching and playing golf.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.