"CICD was very friendly and helped me with any question I had."
A premier experiential education company, providing business consulting, team building, outdoor education, corporate retreats, and youth programming services to individuals and groups across the country.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist with creating and editing newsletters, proposals and company marketing material
- Assist with creating targeted blogs, social media postings and website content
- Opportunity to attend teambuilding events and see a project go from start to finish and contribute to company meetings
- Undergraduate Student
- Enrolled full-time in a 4 year (or higher) degree program
- Excellent English communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint for PCs & MACs, as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.