Small Catholic academy, Pre-Kindergarten to 12th grade, college prep. Close family-like atmosphere with lots of opportunity for intern to experience all levels of teaching.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Engage with High School Spanish teacher to add cultural background to classes, and language support.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers in levels k-6 to introduce love of language and culture to elementary students.
- Participate in high school classes per interest of intern
- Bachelor's Degree
- Studying to become a teacher, or recent graduate with a degree in education or teaching.
- Flexible, independent, and energetic.
- Must enjoy working with children
- Desire to work with others and provide insight and excitement about language learning.
- Foreign Languages required: Spanish
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.