Atlanta-based nonprofit organization dedicated to the research and conservation of amphibians and passionate about educating the public about global amphibian declines.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Understand husbandry and care of rare and endangered amphibian species
- Keep record for the collections
- Perform research of critical habitats
- Assist with education and outreach - Elementary School through College Level
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Biological Sciences student or other related field
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in wildlife conservation
- Completed coursework in the field of Biological Science or related
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.