An independent nonprofit public policy research think tank that produces innovative analysis on economic development and workforce development issues in New York City, with a focus on promoting economic diversity while creating opportunities for disadvantaged populations and lower-skill workers.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Web research
- Data analysis
- Assist in meetings with government officials and attend policy meetings.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Graduate Student Preferred
- At least some experience with public data sources like the US Census and the Bureau of Labor Statistics as well as an interest in economic development, urban planning, workforce development, and higher education issues.
- Ability to synthesize ideas clearly and concisely
- High level of competency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.