“Having the opportunity to work abroad, and moreover in the US is a very great opportunity for my future career.”
This host organization consistently provides turnkey solutions for the maritime and stationary power industries. They take pride in their pursuit of engineering excellence and commitment to customer service.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist the HR department staff with an array of human resources activities and processes. Assist in the recruitment process, learn to post positions, learn how the company screens candidates and performs background checks. Assist with audit of immigration and I‐9 documentation to ensure compliance with state and governmental agencies.
- Assist with the preparation for the on-boarding process. Train with Benefits Administration to assist with claims, medical, dental, vision and all other company sponsored benefit programs.
- Assist with special projects and events sponsored by the Human Resources department.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Human Resources, Industrial Relations and/or related field
- Primary study field: Human Resources, or Industrial Relations and/or related field.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites products, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- HRIS database aptitude is highly desirable.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Spanish skills would be considered a big plus
- Foreign Languages preferred: Spanish
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.