“Having the opportunity to work abroad, and moreover in the US is a very great opportunity for my future career.”
A high profile, multi-disciplinary award winning international lighting consultancy that provides a range of professional lighting design services for architectural, entertainment, hospitality, corporate, educational and mixed-use projects in both the United States and abroad.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Assist with project file management and drafting
- Learn calculations, detailing, Photoshop/hand sketching
- Assist with image library management and plotting
- Create document schedules and presentation sets
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Major in Architecture, Interior Design, Lighting Design
- Reasonable proficiency in Audodesk 2016 (at least 2 years of experience with Audodesk)
- Reasonable proficiency in Adobe InDesign, MS Office Suite, and other standard industry software tools
- Experience in Revit and AGI are a plus
- Foreign Languages preferred: Mandarin
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.