"CICD was very friendly and helped me with any question I had."
With over 50 years of combined experience in high performance and low energy building design and renovation, this host organization provides leadership, knowledge and experience to reduce carbon emissions in the built environment.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Train on electrical engineering design for building services.
- Learn to prepare technical schedules.
- Understand how to plan and manage CAD documentation of design work - REVIT capabilities are beneficial.
- Carry out project tasks within agreed deadlines and budget while coordinating with other members of the project team.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Major in Electrical Engineering
- Relevant prior work experience
- Be self-motivated and resourceful
- Be an agent for change and sustainability focused
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.